IP Issues in Business Transactions 2018
IP Issues in Business Transactions 2018 – Practicing Law Institute
- Overview of how intellectual property issues arise in the context of transactions
- Updated review of new issues impacting transactions related to copyright, trademark, domain names, trade secrets and patents
- Nuts and bolts of due diligence
- Practice Points: Clause-by-clause analysis of a licensing agreement
- How to create new business opportunities through collaboration with other companies
- Panel discussion: IP issues for in-house counsel
Ray Strimaitis, AST VP Corporate Development & Global Strategy, to present.
Additional information on this Institute may be found here.